Primavera Unifier Project Controls
Oracle’s Primavera Unifier Project Controls is a powerful, easy-to-use solution for managing project portfolios, controlling costs, and managing collaboration and communications across projects. The p
Oracle’s Primavera Unifier Project Controls is a powerful, easy-to-use solution for managing project portfolios, controlling costs, and managing collaboration and communications across projects. The portfolio management provides planners and project execution personnel a common platform for the collaborative management of project portfolios to ensure the most efficient use of capital funds. Cost management provides automation, flexibility, and the power to handle the most complex cost control, cash flow, and fund analyses. Project collaboration provides configurable business workflow to capture and record all aspects of documentation required during project execution.
• Top-down and bottom-up visibility for planners and project managers
• Powerful cash flow capabilities across the portfolio lifecycle
• Multiple scenarios and data linked to projects during execution
• Budget, commitment, spend, variance, and forecast management
• Cash flow curve generation for projects, contracts, line items, and cost codes
• Summary cash flow forecasts
• Contract management and change controls
• Mobile Application for task management
• Two-way integration with Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management
• Support for transaction currencies, project currencies, and future exchange rate estimates
• Configurable and out-of-the-box business workflows
• Templates for rapid setup and deployment
• Advanced document management
• Integration with Oracle’s AutoVue for redline and markup
• Document traceability, alerts, and reports for control and compliance
• Detailed audit log
• Prioritize investments to maximize return
• Ensure efficient use of available capital funds
• Configure and automate business processes to match corporate workflow needs
• Enforce business rules for budgeting, commits, funding and for compliance and routing of documents
• Manage a single project, an entire portfolio, or next year’s plans
• Gain immediate visibility into problem areas
• Plan ahead for each contract, line item, or cost code
• Gain visibility into balances, disposition, and status of each funding source
• Reduce management time for securing funding and grants
• Fulfill governance and regulatory reporting and auditing requirements
• Utilize granular permissions control and detailed audit log
From Ideas to Approved Portfolio
Primavera Unifier’s Web-based platform fosters and controls the collection of project requests from across the organization. You can use preconfigured project attributes or configure your own forms. All prospective projects are available for inclusion in portfolio scenarios for comparison and ultimate selection for approval. Project information is displayed in an intuitive grid format for easy manipulation of large volumes of data.
Figure 1 - Information in Primavera Unifier is displayed in an easy-to-read grid format that supports manipulation of large amounts of data
With Primavera Unifier, you can create multiyear plans with information from ongoing projects rolling into subsequent period portfolios. In addition, you can manage multiple types of portfolios with different project types, with roll-up reporting across the entire organization.
Cost management is essential to maintaining the financial integrity of any project, contract, or portfolio. Primavera Unifier includes best-in-class automation of all cost processes, including estimates, commitments, spends, variances, forecasts, and more. Constantly changing information is managed through the Primavera Unifier workflow engine, where budget changes, contract changes, and risks are all tracked to ensure decisions are responsibly made with current data. Managing these elements is enabled through the product interface or even directly from automated e-mails, increasing ease of use.
All costs roll up to a central cost sheet normalized by a robust cost code structure, where project cost information is available for drilldown by work package or for the entire project. All cost structures are easily configurable by an administrator.
Figure 2 - Primavera Unifier's spreadsheet-like interface makes it easy to tailor your costs sheets to match your existing standards
The cash flow management feature is fully integrated with the business processes, cost sheets, schedules, and portfolio manager within Primavera Unifier and can also make use of data integrated from Primavera P6 EPPM.
Communication and Collaboration
RFIs, daily progress reports, meetings, and submittals are the fabric that binds a project together. The ability to quickly record, access, and review these elements often determines the successful outcome of a project. With Primavera Unifier, everything about your project is stored in a single, secure place enabling visibility into any potential issues or delays via workflows and alerts. Primavera Unifier’s Web-based architecture allows internal and external users to access the information they need. Several standard business processes are available and preconfigured. This allows for quick implementation or a starting point to further configure to your specific requirements.
Primavera Unifier includes a robust Document Manager module. Whether high-level basis-of-design documents or detailed specifications, all documentation utilizes tight permission controls to manage access across the enterprise. Features include check-in and check-out, version control, and full text search for all Microsoft Office documents.Users can utilize Oracle’s AutoVue to view and mark files without the need to install the native application.
Primavera Unifier provides a mobile application that allows users to be able to action and create new tasks whether the user is on-line or off-line. The support for off-line allows users on a job site or within a building with no connection to be able to create likes of new Issues or capture the progress on a Work Order.
Beijing DMS Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "DMS", Stock Code: 430311) is a professional supplier of providing data visualization technology and application solution in infrastructure field. The company has been committed to through own core technology, basing on the data of infrastructure designing, construction and operation, connecting space(3D)、Object(Device) and people with innovation way, provide solution of visualization full life cycle asset management and value promotion.
Through more than 10 years technology honing and experience accumulation, create “Trinity” of products and services.
“1” Engine- The world-leading engine eZWalker with fully compatible, light weight and 3D visualization;
“2” Platform- BIMCenter for building/PIMCenter for plant Big data visualization management platform;
“3” Application/Solution- Enterprise Asset Management, Project Management System, Collaboration Management System.
DMS is a national high-tech enterprise and Z-Park high-tech enterprise, which has obtained ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001 and other quality system certification. DMS was awarded Best Digital Plant Service Provider 2016 and "Best Application Award of Infrastructure Visualization Asset Management 2016". Subsidiary Sichuan DMS Engineering Design Co., Ltd. is capable of Petroleum and natural gas design qualification.
Our vision: Make the infrastructure smarter, make our life more beautiful
Our mission: Empower Infrastructure, Deliver More Satisfactions
Our values: Customer success, cooperation and innovation, professional concentration
Our spirit: Sincerity, learning, sharing, acting
Tag:   Primavera Unifier Project Controls